Hello, fair Ages 3 and Up! listeners and readers. Welcome to our very sporadically published playlist! I hope to get the past few weeks up sometime this week, but it may or may not happen. If it doesn’t, please accept my apologies in advance.
This week we were excited to play the B-side from “The Listeners,” Breathe Owl Breathe‘s extraordinarily lovely 7″ vinyl record/book set. This is not a new release, but it was recently acquired and I can’t say enough good things about it. There’s a video posted below the playlist with more information, but seriously…. GORGEOUS, and well worth the investment if you come from a vinyl loving family.
- Breathe Owl Breathe– “These Train Tracks”- The Listeners/These Train Tracks 7″ (w/book!)
- Sheree Plett– “Hello Night”- Hello Night
- Elizabeth Mitchell– “The Little Bird”- Blue Clouds
- World Standard– “Tic Tac”- v/a Childish Music
- Elena Moon Park and Friends– “Sisi Sima”- Rabbit Days and Dumplings
- Willie Nelson– “Valentine”- Across The Borderline
- Justin Roberts– “Heart of Gold”- Lullaby
- Recess Monkey– “My Valentine”- Flying!
- Vered– “When You Smile”- Good Morning My Love
- Gustafer Yellowgold– “Keep It Simple Sweetheart”- Year in A Day
- Bill Harley– “Monster Valentine”- High Dive
- Lori Henriques– “Sometimes Things”- Outside My Door
- Cat Doorman– “Lonely Girl”- Songbook
- John Upchurch and Mark Greenberg– “In My Blue House”-John and Mark’s Children’s Record