This one from Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke is probably my most favorite holiday album in recent years, and I’ve heard MANY. From the stadium rock vibe on “Angels We Have Heard On High” to straight up punk rock baking on “Christmas Pudding,” and back to again to Caribbean rhythms on “Jingle Bells”… this six song EP blows my mind every time I hear it. SO highly recommended.
Big shock, folks… This week on Ages 3 and Up! we played HOLIDAY TUNES!!
- Tom Glazer– “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”- Tom Glazer Sings Honk Hiss Tweet GGGGGG and Other Children’s Favorites
- Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke– “Jingle Bells”- Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke Sing Songs of Christmas Cheer
- Billy Kelly– “That’s How You Know It’s Christmas”- Dear Santa Claus
- Georgia and August Greenberg– “The Snow Is Falling”- Georgia and August Greenberg Sing Songs For You and Me!
- Berliner Philharmoniker Orchestra– “Waltz of the Snowflakes”- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker
- The Jimmies– “Nogturne in C Minor”- Mama Said Nog You Out
- Duplex!– “Figure 8”- Ablum
- Vince Guaraldi Trio– “Skating”- A Charlie Brown Christmas OST
- The Laurie Berkner Band– “Candy Cane Jane”- A Laurie Berkner Christmas
- Michael Hearst– “Where Do Ice Cream Trucks Go In The Winter?”- Songs For Ice Cream Trucks
- Brett Campbell– “Arthur the Christmas Cat”- v/a Kris Kindie
- Gustafer Yellowgold– “Fa and A La”- Year In A Day
- Little Miss Ann– “Honey Bear Ham”- Walk With Me
- Fozzie Bear– “North Pole Comedy Club”- A Red and Green Christmas
- Kenny Ellis– “Swingin’ Dreidel”- Hanukkah Swings!
It’s been days and I cannot get this song from The Laurie Berkner Band out of my head (and I’m so glad!). Happiest holidays!