Here’s what she played:
- Rideout– “Fiddler From Dooney Bonnie”- Gi’me Elbow Room
- Altan– “Horse With A Heart”- Altan
- Gaelic Storm– “The Famer’s Frolic”- Gaelic Storm
- Paddy Noonan– “Minstrel Boy/ Piper’s Jig/ Wearing of the Green”- Unknown
- Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers– “Rockin’ Rockin’ Leprechauns”- Rock N Roll With The Modern Lovers
- The Speks– “Saint Patrick’s Day”- FREE DOWNLOAD!
- The New Christy Minstrels– “Green, Green”- Gymboree Folk
- Jad & David Fair– “Four Leaf Clover”- Six Dozen Cookies
- Flannery Brothers– “Green Submarine”- The New Explorer’s Club
- Elizabeth Mitchell, feat. Dan Zanes– “Green, Green Rocky Road”- Sunny Day
- John Upchurch and Mark Greenberg– “Colors”- John and Mark’s Children’s Record
- Little Miss Ann– “Sing A Rainbow”- Music For Tots
- The Rolling Stones– “She’s A Rainbow”- Through The Past, Darkly
- Jay Makita– “Eat Like A Rainbow”- v/a Putumayo Kids Presents: Picnic Playground
- Aaron Raitiere– “Orange Oranges”- Songs For Cool Kids
- Boogers– “Otto’s Orange Day”- Let’s Go!
- The Irish Rovers– “The Unicorn”- The Unicorn
- Bubble– “Pure Imagination”- v/a Greasy Kid Stuff 3
Thankfully, things are less strep-y at our house now, and we’re looking forward to celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day with friends, by wearing our green and eating Irish stew. You might be sure to celebrate by grabbing the free MP3 of The Speks‘ “Saint Patrick Day” (link above). It’s super good! Also- if you’ve not yet seen The Secret of Kells, I highly recommend it. Not so much for young kids, but for elementary school age and up.