This week on Ages 3 and Up! we played ALL SORTS of new music, including the forthcoming album from Elizabeth Mitchell (in celebration of Woody Guthrie’s centennial), Elena Yeung, a FREE track from Ratboy Jr. and Dog on Fleas (see below), The Okee Dokee Brothers, Mates of State (from the forthcoming Science Fair compilation), and Lunch Money. This week the music was all about Woody Guthrie, Camping, and SCIENCE! If you tuned in, we hope you enjoyed the show. If not and you’d like to hear us, you can hear a sample of our show here, or stream us live every Saturday morning from 8-9 EST at http://wrfl.fm.
- Woody Guthrie- “Wake Up”- Nursery Days
- Elizabeth Mitchell- “Little Seed”- Little Seed (forthcoming)
- Sarah Lee Guthrie and Family- “Go Waggaloo”- Go Waggaloo
- The Nields- “Six Yellow Chicks”- All Together Singing in the Kitchen (book)
- Papa Crow- “All The Things That Roar”- Things That Roar
- Elena Yeung- “Popcorn”- Dandelion
- Ratboy Jr. and Dog On Fleas- “Backyard Camping”- http://ratboyjr.bandcamp.com/
- Dean Jones feat. The Felice Brothers- “Poison Ivy”- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Okee Dokee Brothers- “Thousand Star Hotel”- Can You Canoe?
- Bare Naked Ladies- “The Other Day I Met A Bear”- v/a For The Kids Three!
- Mates of State- “I Am A Scientist”- v/a Science Fair (forthcoming)
- Robbert Bobbert and The Bubble Machine- “Gravity”- Robbert Bobbert and The Bubble Machine
- Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke- “The Rattling Can”- Rise And Shine
- Logan Whitehurst and the Junior Science Club- “The Volcano Song”- Goodbye, My 4-Track
- Duplex!- “Alive”- Worser
- Artichoke- “Charles Darwin”- 26 Scientists vol. 1
- Lunch Money- “Puzzle Pieces Within”- Spicy Kid (forthcoming)
Thanks for listening and reading, and enjoy!